Saturday 23 February 2013

New Experiences-Ice Hockey


Last weekend V, H & I went to watch the ice hockey. It was part of the university varsity against Sheffield Hallam, and for three quid, was well worth the money!

We soon realised not one of us knew ANYTHING about Ice Hockey, but we started to pick it up as it went along (apart from illegal equipment, I still have NO clue what that means).
I also found that the zoom function on my camera is infinitely better than my last one (as in it actually zooms)


 Who'd be a keeper? Your job is to stop a speeding puck with anything you can, you spend most the game on your own and if a goal goes in then you're to blame.






Apparently, Sheffield University have NEVER EVER won, so the fact they took it to penalties was rather quite good (and a moral win)


Hallam eventually won though :(
Have you ever gone to an ice hockey game? Enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment