Wednesday 6 February 2013

The University job

This semester I have a scary amount of modules, especially compared to my last two
So, in the last term of the last year of my whole education (unless I do a masters), I'm going to get organised.
And I'm going to do this in a few ways:

-Actually use my diary: Instead of just having it in the bottom of my bag, I will actually put lecture times and locations in it, so I know where I'm going

-Treat university like a job: Do work 9-5, Monday-Friday. This way I might actually get my reading done and keep on top of my work as I get it 

-Read as I go along: Similar to the last point, I need to try and get the reading my lecturers give me done, so when I come to revise, I'm not starting it all and sitting under my desk, rocking back and forth at the  twelve gazillion papers I have to read

Do any of you have advice on other ways to get organised? Anything that works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment