Sunday 11 November 2012

Birthday Times


It seems instead of having just one day in which my birthday celebrations were done, this week seemed be one big celebration of me. Birthday eve was cocktails and burgers with H, V and the GF. Birthday was a turkish meze with GF and fireworks. Friday was a meal of pineapple and cheese cocktail sticks, sausage rolls and cheese sandwiches with the family, and then birthday presents, including money from fam, 21 presents off my sis, and a FOTHERMUCKING camera :D
Photo From This Guy
 Sat involved the new James Bond, an all-I-could-eat-and-a-little-bit-more indian meal, and trying out the camera. And next Saturday, I'm having a kids birthday party followed by  a night out at a 90s cheesy pop club. All birthdays should be as awesome as this...


No comments:

Post a Comment