Saturday 24 November 2012

To Do:Nothing

Today, after a week of actually doing stuff most of the time, I'm having a bed day. I don't have lazy days, they seem  lazy and a waste of a day. But a combination of it being cold outside, my bed becoming super comfy and a plethora of TV I want to catch up on mean that today I will do my procrastination without any guilt attached. So far I'm up to date with QI, How I Met Your Mother, and half up to date with New Girl. I've completed a level  in Mario  Advanced 4 I've been stuck on for ages, and I've been listening to a album that a random guy on the internet sent me for no reason other than sometimes people are awesome
You can here how great the album is here
My plans for later include watching Back to the Future for the first time, finishing all christmas shopping I can do online, and generally following the wisdom of Cat Empire's 'Nothing'
"Something about this instance 
Something about this minute 
Striving for the future 
But don't realise that we're in it 
A moment just to float 
To ponder and to dote 
To dry and to soak 
And to take a little toke of that 

Nothing 
Oh sweet nothing 
Today we're doing nothing at all" 

No comments:

Post a Comment